“The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat can influence your life by 30 – 50 years.” – Deepak Chopra
The StillPoint Sessions is a six week corporate wellbeing course designed to create new, healthy and sustainable habits.
This course reflects the core philosophy of the StillPoint – that wellness comes from treating both body and mind.
The StillPoint Sessions is a fantastic option for those clients who want to offer their employees a little of everything – meditation, relaxation, yoga, knowledge on how to improve wellbeing and mindfulness practices.
This course is taught all over the Sydney region, with recent clients in North Sydney, Sydney CBD, St Leonards, Mosman and Cromer.
The StillPoint Sessions usually has the following format
- 6 week course
- Creates new, sustainable, healthy habits
- 60 minutes at lunchtime*
- 6 x wellbeing knowledge sessions. Examples of topics covered include: mindfulness, the power of the breath, stress management & wellbeing, and meditation
- a combination of wellness techniques to practice in class and at home including
- gentle yoga
- mindfulness training
- stress management
- relaxation and visualisation
- access to audio or video recordings of any techniques practiced in class
- weekly support and wellbeing reminders
- (optional) energetic healing sessions
*session times and course content can be tailored to suit the needs of the client
For more information and prices, please get in touch.